The overall purpose of this role is to work closely with a team to ensure the smooth operation of the trading desk. You will receive training on all aspects of the Desk and its operation including administration, or the back end, of the platform. You will cooperate with all departments in delivering a professional service to all Clients. You will acquire a thorough knowledge of the client journey so you can attend to their needs to the highest level.
Initially, you will receive training, relevant to your existing knowledge and experience. A summary of the main tasks and responsibilities for the role are:
- Receiving and transmitting clients’ orders.
- Obtaining FX pricing from liquidity providers.
- Reviewing client accounts and commenting on trading activity.
- Monitoring the platform for risk mitigation.
- Maintaining the CRM.
- Liaising directly with clients and providing general and technical support.
- Ensuring the efficient management of relevant workflows and fulfilling client response turnaround times.
- Reviewing and processing client onboarding applications for KYC and AML
- Contributing to the Brokerage operations and participating in related projects.
- Keeping up to date with Market information and monitoring trends in all major currencies.
Ideally, you should have a friendly personality with a positive outlook like being part of a team and shouldn’t be afraid to use your own initiative. You will most likely have a passion for the FX market. You will want to succeed in the business by working with your colleagues to deliver a premium service to clients. More specific requirements and areas you should be able to demonstrate experience in are as follows:
- Finance, Economics or Maths degree qualification or directly related working experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role is essential.
- Computer literate, ideally with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and systems related to the FX business.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication manner (etiquette) with the ability to communicate detailed or complex information in an understandable way.
- Ability to follow procedures and build good working relationships.
- Willing to work on shifts.
- CySEC Basic or Advanced Certification will be considered an advantage.
REWARD AND BENEFITS
- Attractive remuneration package.
- On the job training with options for external off the job training where relevant and applicable.
- Progressive career development with opportunities to interact with other departments on different projects.
- Premium medical scheme.
- Strong and friendly social culture with regularly planned social events.